The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, January 25, 2010

A blog for wasted time.

I am a classic procrastinator, I put everything off until I have no other choice but to finish (or in some cases start it). At this moment I am surfing the lolDogs instead of starting Jeremy's V-Day gift or finishing the calendar. Both worthy projects that are lying by the wayside of my time wasting capabilities. To top it off, I have spent the last couple of days on lamebook.com while cleaning my room, but at least I was still getting something done right?

So I figured I should blog, or at least attempt to blog, something meaningful. The problem is, I can't think of a single thing worth saying. I am an incredibly talkative person who has lots of opinions, and apparently not one of them is springing to mind.

I guess the real question is, am I procrastinating or simply giving my brain a rest? Of course I know that I am procrastinating, but at least its not the end of the world. I have no deadlines to speak of at the moment and everything on my plate is totally optional.

I need to find a way to get motivated, something that will make a difference to someone, but right now all I wanna do is look at adorable dogs with funny grammatically criminal captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment