The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new blog home.

Previously my private blog was on LiveJournal, but I decided today that it would be easier to have both blogs in one place, easy to manage and maintain.

If you are wondering about the web address, it stems from a conversation (the first of many) where I misspoke and it ended up being hilarious. I was actually trying to say there are no trees in Germantown (categorically incorrect as well, i know) because we were talking about how to decorate the foyer.

I spent a LONG time trying to figure out a suitable link thing, settling on *artofavoidingpain* and proceeded to ask the boys. Brandon suggested *notreesinpumpkintown* and I knew THAT had to be it :).

So welcome to my personal blog, it will be filled with my opinions, things I make and randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment