The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How I Spent March 9th (so far)

I woke up today wanting desperately to go camping, in a way I have never experienced before. So I jump outta bed, go to hit the net for supplies and all that good stuff. The internet is out :( so I watch TV instead.

When my dad and Jer wake up, we take care of the phone and its all set up again (obviously I am blogging right now lol). They took care of it really fast and while he is on the phone I look at my hair and decide I want to cut off the hack job the lady did on V-Day and maybe dye it a new color. Jer picks black (which I had secretly been wanting) but when I run it by the daddio, he thinks I will look bad, so I nix it. Apparently Jeremy also thought I should stick with red, but thought I didnt want red anymore so said black.

I go to the Supercuts (i had already spent 20 on this hair and it was an epic fail) and the girl is SO good at her job. She cut ALL the split ends (which I almost never have so I was super glad to see them gone) and fixed the bangs :).

I go to Sally's to buy my dye, and another brand has a buy 3 get 6 oz of my favorite conditioner/sealer for free. YAY!

So here I am, covered in dye (I forgot how much harder it is to do it alone) and waiting for it to set:
And my delicious lunch, Kalua Pork from the Hawaiian BBQ at the end of the street (on a side note this is an entry for my 101in1001):
Wet hair, right out of the towel, so this is the color my hair is when it is wet:

And finally! My hair totally dry and put up (i didnt feel up to styling it, and i lost my flat iron):
So there was my day (so far) and now I am off to work on some Geisha ATCs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment