The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 18, 2010

100 Facts about me

As an exercise from 43things.com I set the goal to write a list of 100 facts about me. It took me less than an hour, which I am impressed by. It was also nice for me to really reflect on who I am as a person and what I stand for.
  1. I am a wife.
  2. I am a daughter.
  3. I am a sister.
  4. I am a fur-mommy.
  5. I am an atheist.
  6. I love Disney
  7. I love the Sims.
  8. I watch a lot of TiVo.
  9. I procrastinate.
  10. I scrapbook.
  11. I love to create things.
  12. I feel happy in nature.
  13. I watch the planes land at McCarren for fun and to distress.
  14. I am judgmental.
  15. I like that about myself.
  16. I love animals.
  17. I love to eat some animals.
  18. I don’t believe in monogamy.
  19. I do it for my husband.
  20. I rarely (if ever) lie.
  21. I love boy bands.
  22. I actually think I am pretty (if no one else is around).
  23. I have a paper addiction.
  24. I have a fabric addiction that is almost as bad.
  25. I would rather learn how to make/do it myself whenever possible.
  26. I am pro-abortion (and obviously choice).
  27. I am anti-guns.
  28. I will not hunt (unless I am like trapped in the wild).
  29. The only time I have ever had a traffic ticket was literally not my fault (our registration lapsed and it wasn’t my job to pay it, and my husband didn’t have the money because he was out of work for most of 2009).
  30. I would rather smoke weed for pain now (so many risks that come with pain killers and prescription meds that only helped a little bit, chronic pain can change the way you view things completely).
  31. I don’t think I will every have another best friend like Ashley.
  32. I don’t ever want to see or speak to her again.
  33. I don’t speak to my mother.
  34. I am unnaturally attracted to gay men.
  35. I love being an aunt.
  36. I spend way too much time online.
  37. I have been married since 2004.
  38. I have to sleep naked, but I can make pjs work.
  39. I love words.
  40. I really love the “bad” ones (I think intent is more important than syllables).
  41. My first tattoo is the castle on my right ankle.
  42. The second is on my inside left ankle, clovers.
  43. Mickey mouse sits on my shoulder, hidden unless I show you (which I show everyone )
  44. As of 02/13/10 I have a fourth, on my right inside wrist, a heart with J in it.
  45. I won’t ever get a piercing anywhere other than my ears.
  46. I love the beach.
  47. I love the mountains.
  48. I love baths! Hot, bubble, soaks. All of the above.
  49. Painting my nails makes me feel good.
  50. I like the smell of matches.
  51. Candles are my favorite scent distribution system.
  52. Fire makes me happy (but in a totally sane way, I swear).
  53. My favorite color is red.
  54. I don’t really hate any color.
  55. As I get older, morning seems to take me longer to get through.
  56. My favorite comedians are Eddie Izzard, Jim Jeffries, Russell Brand and Stephen Lynch (there are many others, those are just my most favorites).
  57. If I could only listen to Disney soundtracks for the rest of my life, I would be happy.
  58. I hate rap, metal, and any music that is angry, derogatory, negative, loud or overly emotional.
  59. My favorite flowers are daisies.
  60. I love Chinese food.
  61. Crab legs are my all-time favorite food.
  62. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
  63. Jeremy and I were born in the same month, 8 years and 2 weeks apart.
  64. I love dressing up for Halloween.
  65. I used to want to be an actress.
  66. I still want to be a sex therapist someday.
  67. I was engaged before Jeremy.
  68. The fact that gay marriage isn’t legal is a crime in my opinion.
  69. I think polygamy should be legal (not the pervs who marry children, I mean consenting adults should be allowed to marry as many people as they want).
  70. I hate the following people: George W. Bush, Kobe Bryant, Michael Vick, Tom Cruise, Sarah Palin and Ashley Copley.
  71. I wish I didn’t care that she was still sick.
  72. My brother makes my life infinitely better.
  73. My dad is and always will be my hero.
  74. Scientology is as believable as religion, which is why it is so dangerous and why I hate that any people in the world take any of it as solid fact.
  75. I love going to buffets with my family.
  76. I don’t believe in soul mates, the one or forever and ever.
  77. I love candy.
  78. I wish I was more girly.
  79. The only time I hate being fat is when I want to buy pants (but Maurices has solved that I think).
  80. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Princess movie.
  81. I love “frat-boy” comedies.
  82. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my family.
  83. Mickey is my favorite subject, especially for collections.
  84. I love Dragon Age.
  85. I have been collection Disney Trading Pins since 2005.
  86. I currently have almost 70.
  87. I also collect mouse ears.
  88. I think Pirates are sexy.
  89. But sci-fi geeks are sexier.
  90. I genuinely love Star Wars.
  91. I do not at all like Battlestar or any of those types of movies.
  92. I love driving.
  93. I collect mini albums.
  94. I love taking pictures, of everything I possibly can.
  95. I do not want children.
  96. But I do love being around them.
  97. I love packing and organizing.
  98. I love being Filipino and eating Filipino food.
  99. I love being Irish just as much, and enjoy the food half as much.
  100. I am proud that I completed this list in under an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment