The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying to be productive...

...has only lead to procrastination. What o' what will I blog about today? Nothing major going on in the house, everyone is expecting tax returns in the next week or so, cept Daddy, but that is a whole other story. I know I have most of my money spent, before I even have it, so Jeremy is not giving it to me all at once. I know for sure I am going to get my hair styled and I am going to color it. Either bright red as usual or black because its so long it might be easier to maintain and color that way.

Yep, I am one interesting person. I am almost done with Jeremy's V-Day gift. That is definitely a notch in the belt. I also recieved the pictures for 2 of my WDW 2007 albums, so I am going to start those soon. I am off to waste more time. At least I am getting better about writing more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment