The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, February 8, 2010

Work? yep. I do that now.

So what have I been up to lately you ask? Well I decided to take my opening a business fantasy a little more seriously. I have been working everyday, all day (except the last 2 days) on this project (while helping Joshy with his apps, hanging out with Kacie, farming and working on Jer's V-day gift).

I started a blog for the company, but have not yet posted as I want to have something concrete before posting there, in case something doesnt pan out right away. I have most of my bases covered, with the rest being taken care of when we get our tax refund.

As for personal news: Lily and Sonny are moving to Ca, and they spent the weekend here before leaving. Lily and I watched a movie (Monsters Inc) on Saturday with her *wunkle*.
 

  

 

On Sunday we went to the mall and yaya bought her a Cars stuffie and we had lunch (she had fries and I had Panda). When we got home we baked cookies and watched the SuperBowl. I already miss them, but I know that I will see them both again soon.

Jeremy and I laid tentative plans out for our vacation this year. Not Florida like we previously thought, he wants (and I must admit I want) to go to the Chocolate Festival in San Fransisco, so we are going to go up there and see my family and Alcatraz and then drive down the coast to Disneyland, SeaWorld and Universal Studios. I really hope Steven can get the time off too, because I think it would be the most amazing family vacation ever.

My plans for the rest of tonight include finishing up the work on my bath fizzies and then watching my Monday TV. How I Met Your Mother, Accidentally on Purpose, Big Bang Theory, Chuck and CSI Miami (though the last one I only watch sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment