The art of life is the art of avoiding pain

-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 26, 2010

Craft Room Chronicles Pt. 1

So I have been slowly working on my craft room, re-arranging it, cleaning and such. So here is where it stands right now. I know it looks empty, but I am putting my sewing stuff into the other bedroom along with some of my other crafting stuff. I haven't decided for sure if this is how I want it to stay, but I figured it would be cool to chronicle the evolution of the space.

My computer area












 
All my supplies for papercrafting.

The corner that has no purpose yet.












This is how my room looked the last time I took pictures, May of 2009. This was when I shared the room with Ashley still (tenants leaving later) so I was only using about 3/4 of the room.

 
The view from the door

 
My sewing area

 
The wall behind to the side of my desk.

 
Supplies, looks pretty similar lol.

 
My very full shelf, I am glad I am starting over in that department.

So that's my room, as it stands. It has changed alot since 2005, and it will change even more I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment